Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome to The Sautee Pan!!

Hi!! This is the first post, so it's going to be more of a "rules and guidelines" post. I will post a recipe shortly. This is a place to share tasty recipes, cooking tips, and available classes or basically anything food related. I will also accept restaurant reviews and recommendations. In order to keep it organized, make sure to label your posts. I have stuck on tons of labels so that you can choose from the available labels. Please don't create your own label unless there is really no label to fit, in order to make finding recipes easier. Also, try to have a photo for each recipe. Even if it's one you took and isn't that great. Thanks, and I can't wait to try your ideas!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hey this is a good idea. How can I become a contributor?

Julie said...

One more thing I would like for you to add...A question/ request area. Somewhere we can ask for advice or ideas of something to eat. Also, for my convienence would people please rate things they have tried or review it and say any changes they made to it?

Overall Family said...

Good ideas Julie, but you know that no changes will need to be made on my recipe because it already is perfect. LOL.